Ways to Use Your Library Card
- Be an informed citizen
- Build successful enterprises
- Celebrate diversity
- Connect to the online world
- Create young readers: talk, sing, read, write, play!
- Discover your roots through genealogy & local history
- Express creativity
- Get facts fast
- Know your community
- Learn to read and write
- Launch your future with tools for career & college
- Make informed decisions about health, wealth & more
- Satisfy curiosity through lifelong learning
- Stimulate imagination
- Succeed in school
- Understand how to find, evaluate & use information
- Visit a comfortable place in person and online
Our building is not handicap accessible. If you have any concerns about the stairway to the library,
please contact us. We would be happy to deliver materials to your vehicle during library hours.
Four Internet-connected Windows-based public computers are available
as well as two “Literacy Kid” computers.
- Time limit of 30 minutes when people are waiting.
- Students completing homework have priority.
- Minors must have a parent’s signature on file.
- All users must comply with our Internet Use Policy
The library has two meeting rooms in the basement that are available for reservation by the public.
- Large Room: up to 80 people
- Small Room: up to 10 people
- No kitchen facilities
- Not handicap accessible
- Please contact us for a reservation