- Connect2Help 2-1-1
- Connects people who need human services to providers.
- Better Business Bureau of Central Indiana
- Consumer Reports
- Magazines and Buying Guides are available on INSPIRE,
a service of the Indiana State Library.
- Federal Trade Commission
- FINRA: Investors
- Montgomery County
- Property taxes, voter registration, traffic fines, ordinances…
- State of Indiana
- Income Taxes: Indiana Department of Revenue
- Laws and Administrative Code: Indiana General Assembly
- Legal Forms for Indiana Courts
- Unemployment: Department of Workforce Development
- United States
- Income Taxes: IRS
- USA.gov: The U.S. Government’s Official Web Portal
Health and Medical
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health Source – Consumer Edition
- Articles from American Fitness, Men’s Health, Prevention,
and more are available on INSPIRE.
- Healthy Children.org: American Academy of Pediatrics
Digital Library Collections
- Digital Public Library of America
- Indiana Memory
- Indiana State Library
- Internet Archive
- Library of Congress
- Genealogy Collection of the Indiana State Library
- InGenWeb Project
- National Archives: Resources for Genealogists
Homework and Testing
- Biography in Context
- Research famous people on INSPIRE.
- Great Websites for Kids
- Homework Hotline: Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Free math & science help for Indiana students.
- Purdue OWL: Online Writing Lab
- Testing & Education Reference Center
- Prepare for ACT, SAT, GED & more on INSPIRE.